Your Local Seattle Plumber
At Jim Dandy we strive to provide property owners with exceptional sewer and plumbing services that enhance a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment. We treat our customers and their property with integrity and respect and aim for excellence in all areas, including our outstanding customer service.
We are committed to fair and honest pricing. Our plumbing technicians are not commissioned salespeople. When you call Jim Dandy Sewer and Plumbing contractors we give you a ball park price for plumbing and sewer services over the phone. Our technicians will arrive at your home prepared to fix your drain, repair your sewer line or clear your clog. We will not attempt to up sale you for services you do not need. Unlike our competitors we do not offer free estimates, because we know that this is just a ploy used by our competitors to get into your home so they can sell additional services to you that you may or may not need.
A Brief History of Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing
Walford Erickson arrived in Seattle from Sweden in 1904 with his wife and son, Eric. By 1908 he owned his own sewer construction company. Three generations later Scott Spencer, owner of Jim Dandy Sewer and Plumbing, maintains the same level of honesty, integrity, and quality work. Surviving that long in a highly competitive industry means that Jim Dandy is always improving.
Technology allows us to constantly upgrade our services and equipment. Jim Dandy has electronic sewer locating capabilities, TV video technology, power jetting, vactor pumping, trenchless sewer replacement, and full-service plumbing.
Jim Dandy Sewer and Plumbing was the first company in the Puget Sound to offer the following:
- Electronic Sewer Cleaning
- Video and Sewer Locating
- Power Jetting or Hydro Jetting
- Pipe Bursting
- Cured in Place Lateral Lining (CIPP)
We offer a full and comprehensive range of plumbing services to customers from Marysville to Tacoma and from Redmond to Kent. Our services in the following areas are available to both residential and commercial customers:
- Emergency Plumbing Services – Basement flooded? Burst pipe? We can fix that
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs using trenchless technology to avoid messy excavation
- Green Plumbing to protect our environment
- Frozen Pipe Repairs
- Hot Water Heater Inspection Replacement and Repair
- Shower head Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Faucet Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposal Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Clogged Toilet Repair and New Toilet Installation