Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing is looking for qualified personnel that can work on plumbing and sewer repair and replacement jobs. We are located in Mountlake Terrace and serve Seattle and the areas surrounding Seattle.
We are searching for a field service technician. This position may be full time or part time and can be temporary or permanent.
- Sewer Line Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Point Repair
- Environmentally Friendly Plumbing
- Water Catchment Systems
- Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Pipe Bursting
- Valid Drivers License
- Physically able to lift heavy machinery
- Able to pass background check/drug screening
- Experience with sewer and drains
- Mechanically inclined
- Motivated to succeed
- Able to think strategically
Description of Day-to-Day work:
We offer our services to both residential and commercial properties. The day-to-day work performed may include repairing sewer lines, pipe bursting, drain cleaning, HVAC, and other general sewer repair and drain services.
Send resume and/or cover letter to Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org