A cracked pipe was once a plumbing problem that required extensive work, lots of digging, and one hefty bill. Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing uses the most advanced equipment operated by professionally trained technicians to make speedy, reliable repairs to your home or business plumbing. Our trenchless technology allows us to complete cracked pipe repair with minimal intrusion to your Seattle property.
Camera Inspection for Cracked Pipes
The only way to properly assess your Seattle pipe problems and offer the correct solution is with a thorough sewer camera inspection. Our technicians will perform the inspection using advanced camera equipment that offers a live look inside your pipes. We’ll have the power to locate the crack causing the issue and determine the cause. Whether the pipe was damaged by invasive tree roots, corrosion, or age, if the problem isn’t addressed, the damage to your pipes and property will continue to magnify.
Signs Of Cracked Pipes
Warning signs that you’re dealing with a cracked pipe may be minor at first, but ongoing damage can occur if you don’t complete cracked pipe repairs. Keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- Sudden increase in water bill
- Pooling water in yard or home flooring
- Sound of running water coming from walls when all faucets are off
- Concentrated growth in one portion of lawn
Routine plumbing maintenance and camera inspections can help detect small issues, like emerging cracks, before they turn into large-scale problems.
What Causes Cracked Pipes?
Several factors can cause pipes to crack. Natural wear and tear from an aging system is the leading cause of cracks, followed by a lack of routine maintenance, invasive tree roots, shifting soil, and ill-advised construction or digging. No matter the cause of the crack, it’s not a plumbing problem you want to leave untreated. Keep your monthly utility costs low and prevent future damage by making necessary repairs as soon as the problem is noticed.
Types of Service to Repair Cracked Pipes
Our highly skilled technicians can tackle any cracked sewer or water line with accuracy and speed. Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing offers a full range of residential and commercial pipe repair services.
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement: Restore your cracked pipes to their original efficiency. By using only two access points, our technicians can replace your cracked pipes without the excavation that comes with traditional methods.
- Trenchless Pipe Lining: Pipe lining allows our team to essentially restore optimal efficiency to the old pipe. By complete a sewer camera inspection, our technicians can see exactly what is causing the problem and where the crack is located. Our team inserts a felt liner that’s saturated with epoxy and pushed through your pipeline, coating all of the interior walls with the resin. After the epoxy has hardened, the liner is removed, and the cracked pipe will be repaired.
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting: A complete pipe replacement may be necessary for severely cracked pipes. The Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing trenchless methods utilize a bursting head to move through and break away your old pipe. The pieces are pushed into the surrounding soil as a new pipe is laid simultaneously.
Before our team suggests a pipe repair method, we complete a thorough inspection to determine exactly what is causing the issue, where it is located, and the extent of the damage.The Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing team is available for camera inspections to determine if you’re dealing with a cracked pipe. Contact our courteous and reliable team today to schedule your appointment.