At Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing, our team offers Bellevue home heating solutions and services at an affordable rate from professional and courteous technicians. As winter temperatures move through Washington, you shouldn’t have to battle with your boiler or furnace to keep your home or business warm. Home heating systems are designed to last for decades, but only with proper preventative maintenance and timely repairs.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
A properly maintained Bellevue furnace will keep your family comfortable year-round. But when your furnace falls into disrepair, you need a trusted team of professional heating and cooling technicians who can make the fix and get your system back up and running. If your furnace isn’t keeping your home or business as warm as it should, look for these signs that it’s time for Bellevue furnace repair:
- Odd odor: When you start your furnace for the first time of the season, it may emit a slight fuel odor, but that should subside rather quickly. If the smell intensifies or doesn’t die down, call for a furnace inspection.
- Little or no heat: If the furnace isn’t providing the heat source that it should, call Jim Dandy Sewer & Repair for a complete inspection.
- Troublesome start: Aging issues may force you to try several times to start the unit or call for you to restart it in the middle of the day or night. If the unit is still manageable, the problem may be remedied by replacing wiring or a thermostat.
- Strange sounds: While you won’t likely experience complete silence with any furnace, loud banging sounds are abnormal. Call the pros to investigate the noise.
- Pilot light color: The pilot light on your Bellevue, WA furnace should be blue. Poor ventilation could be to blame if the light fades or changes to yellow.
The Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing team has professionally trained technicians to address any Bellevue furnace needs.
Common Bellevue, WA Boiler Repair Needs
Routine maintenance to your Bellevue boiler will help avoid the most common problems. There is never a good time for a home heating system issue, and preventative maintenance work from Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing can help you avoid small issues turning into major repair costs.
Whether you’re dealing with a frozen condensate pipe or the radiators in your home aren’t heating, our skilled technicians can help. When you take care of your home heating system year-round, you’re much less likely to need an emergency furnace repair in Bellevue, WA. Some of the most common furnace problems include:
- Boiler switches off by itself
- Radiators not heating
- Boiler makes whistling or gurgling sounds
- Faulty thermostat
- Low boiler pressure
- Frozen condensate pipe
- No heat or hot water
Have your boiler serviced today by the best heating repair company in Bellevue, WA to ensure it will not only last through the winter but will also warm your home for years to come. Don’t spend another moment hoping your furnace or boiler will last through the winter. Make an appointment with Jim Dandy Sewer & Heating for your home heating needs.