Jim Dandy Sewer and Plumbing Services. Serving Seattle and the Puget Sound for over 100 years.
Jim Dandy Sewer and Plumbing is a local plumbing and sewer service contractor that homeowners and business owners depend upon in the Puget Sound for their Sewer Drain Services, Plumbing services and more. Unlike our competitors, our plumbers and technicians are not salespeople. We provide ball park pricing over the phone and we understand that there is no such thing as a free estimate.
Established in 1908, we provide complete sewer repair services and comprehensive plumbing services to all the cities up and down the I-5 corridor from Marysville to Tacoma. Additionally, we service the east side of I-5 as well including Mercer Island, Bellevue, Redmond, and Bothell.
From big to small, and every job in between, the plumbing and sewer specialists from Jim Dandy are prepared to handle all of your plumbing needs.
Expert Service. Affordable Pricing.
Plumbing emergency? Routine maintenance? Call today! 206-633-1141Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services include inspection, installation, and/or repair of the following:
- Leaky faucets including checking all exposed hot & cold water supply lines
- Exposed water piping
- Plumbing fixture and floor drains for clogs and back-ups
- Washing machine hoses
- Examine and repair hose bibs for leaks
- Check & tag all emergency shut offs & water shutoff valves
- Rooter, video inspect and Root-X treatment for main drain line
- Gas Water Heaters and/or Boilers
- Clean Main Burner & Pilot
- Gas leaks
- Water leaks
- Temperature & pressure safety relief valve
- Drain valve
- Elements on electric water heaters
- Thermostat operation on electric water heaters
- Wiring on electric water heaters
- Emergency cut-off valve for electric water heaters
- Dye test toilets for internal leaks
- Shower heads and Faucet
- Toilets and Urinals
- Garbage Disposals
- Hot Water Heaters, all brands, tankless, gas and electric
- Water Lines
- Showers and Tubs
- Environmentally Friendly Green Plumbing
Our Comprehensive Sewer and Drain Services include the following:
- Video Inspection & Sewer Locating
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repair
- Point Repair or Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- CIPP, or Cured in Place Pipelining
- Open Trench Excavation
- Pipe Bursting
Our service technicians fix clogged drains and make plumbing service calls for any plumbing emergency and all installations, repair and replacement needs, including the following: